CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Lilli's First Easter

Lilli's first Easter was a blast...we had so much fun. The night before Easter, we dyed Easter eggs. Well, actually Blake and I dyed Easter eggs, because Lilli could care less. She was only 2 months old...lol!!! But we all had fun. I, of course, spilt red egg dye all over me and the carpet, luckily it was the food color kind so it did not stain anything. After we got that all cleaned up, it was pretty smooth sailing. Lilli was not really into all of the festivities at first, but once we fed her dinner, she was completely fine. We actually got a few pics of her smiling...Then, the Easter Bunny (mom and dad) came that night and left Lilli a big present. Her first Easter basket!!! She got lots of cool things. We looked at all of her presents and then we got ready to go to church. She looked so cute in her little Easter dress and bonnet. I think she liked it too. She is such a girly girl!!! I really think she likes getting all dressed up. After church, we went to Blake's grandparents house to spend time with everyone. It was actually Addie Grace's (our newest niece) first Easter too. We had a lot of fun. Then we went back to my grandmother's house and spent some time with my family before we had to leave and come back home. All together I think Lilli's first Easter was very special and I am so thankful that Blake was here to spend it with us...

0 comments: